Stuart Hall's drama department is putting on a student-authored re-telling of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, entitled 'The Modern Prometheus" after Shelley's own secondary title. I have been asked to film and edit this production for the school. It should be a great show. I will be filming the final dress rehearsal this Thursday, May 16. The actual performances are on Friday and Saturday, both at 7:30pm, door open at 7:00pm. Be sure to check it out!
Monday, May 13, 2013
The Modern Prometheus @ Stuart Hall School
Stuart Hall's drama department is putting on a student-authored re-telling of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, entitled 'The Modern Prometheus" after Shelley's own secondary title. I have been asked to film and edit this production for the school. It should be a great show. I will be filming the final dress rehearsal this Thursday, May 16. The actual performances are on Friday and Saturday, both at 7:30pm, door open at 7:00pm. Be sure to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment